SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sorry I missed September Karma...making it up with a combined Karma for October!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry I missed September Karma...making it up with a combined Karma for October! Login/Join 
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Please include me! Thanks!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1896 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Dave, Please add my name to the List.

Thanks

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10358 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this amazing karma- I am very fond of this style fighting knife.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15673 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat for this one. Thanks.

Posts: 1896 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another extremely generous Karma; please count me in.

Eric

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. What a great Karma! Just became legal in PA this year.

Posts: 1636 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! Include me please.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5694 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 6560 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Please include me in the karma for this knife.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30854 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Wow! Count me in.

Posts: 6657 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please enter me. Thanks!

Posts: 9525 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please include me for a chance.

Posts: 605 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Nice! Add me please and thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4366 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable! Please count me in.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8700 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I would enter... but I'd feel guilty, sitting here wearing a watch I got from Dave. Big Grin

(What if I took it off?) Wink

Posts: 21152 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!

That is a very sharp looking Karma!!

Please throw my name in the hat for a chance.

Thank you,

Rob

Posts: 3505 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8059 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Kindly include me. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I'm in!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5073 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
In and thanks for the chance.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3508 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post