I am looking for living suggestions for the area within 30 minute travel to Blythewood SC. My Son-in-law took a leadership position in a company he has been a part of for 15 yrs they will be moving from FL to SC in the next month or so. Good schools are a priority. My two grandsons are ages 7 and 10. Any help from you all in the are would be grateful.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Posts: 4964 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009
Honestly, could he get the company to spring for the tuition to private schools?
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007
Actual Blythewood schools are going to be much better than Columbia schools.
Round Top ES and Blythewood MS and HS get 7 and 8 rankings out of 10 by GreatSchools. Take that fwiw, but I would look on the east side of Blythewood near Columbia and Windermere Country Clubs.
There ain't much difference in the man I want to be and the man that I really am.
Posts: 11009 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009