SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shameless plug- please vote for me..
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shameless plug- please vote for me.. Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted
I have entered a picture of our truck camper at the top of Hurricane Pass in Colorado into the Truck Camper Calendar contest.

It is # 093 if you feel so inclined I would appreciate your vote.
Thanks!

[url=https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/calendar

/2020-calendar-contest-entries-part-1/]https://www.truckcampermagazin...test-entries-part-1/[/url]

You can vote for up to 10 entries.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6326 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Fixed your link. (<------- CLICK THERE FOR SMLSIG! )

Cool

Good luck!

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have my vote!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks VTHoky!

A little back story...
We were asked by our older son to take him and his wife “out West” as she had never been there..(fly over mentality..)
We drove our truck camper to Durango where they flew into and proceeded to show them the beauty of the Colorado Rockies. I wanted to run the Alpine Loop but there was over one hundred feet of snow on parts of the trail..yes I said that correctly!

The Ranger I spoke to in Silverton mentioned that Hurricane Pass had been opened up the day before but that there was still a bunch of snow there. The picture was taken near the summit (10,460’) and as you can see there was a bunch of snow still there. Everybody else was driving built up Jeeps and Razors and couldn’t believe we took out F-350 to the summit.

It was a great day!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6326 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Eddie- Done!
Good luck-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Done!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Done. Cool pic!

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
done. Wow.

Posts: 17249 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I would cast my vote, if I could figure out how to vote.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Ditto.
NM, figured it out. You have my vote.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
OK here's the link to the voting.

https://www.truckcampermagazin...cm-calendar-contest/

Click in the center of the page the red " Vote Here For Your 10 Favorites " (or the survey monkey link below)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MB6LL62

You need to have at least 5 different photos to submit the form, can not vote for the same one more than once or it will be disqualified (per the vote page.)

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
done

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53200 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Done. Remember everyone that any additional votes are a vote against Eddie.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
OK, I did it. Had to vote for 5, but Eddie was first.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Done

Some nice looking rigs Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck, there are some breathtaking photos there so it's going to be a stiff competition.

And ocngratulations, Sigforum. You have once again cost me money. Those photos are motivation for me to get off my ass and start getting out there again!

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3516 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
OK here's the link to the voting.

https://www.truckcampermagazin...cm-calendar-contest/

Click in the center of the page the red " Vote Here For Your 10 Favorites " (or the survey monkey link below)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MB6LL62

You need to have at least 5 different photos to submit the form, can not vote for the same one more than once or it will be disqualified (per the vote page.)

Thanks for spelling it out. I owe you a cold one!

------------------
Eddie

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Done.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7657 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post