SIGforum
1776 Karma **Winner is George43**

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6440024524

June 08, 2017, 07:13 PM
cslinger
1776 Karma **Winner is George43**
I don't know if my "body of work" here qualifies but I have tried to contribute now and then between snark.

I'd love a chance.

Thank you very much.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
June 08, 2017, 07:49 PM
jjkroll32
Please include me.

I just dipped back into the world of home brewed/built ARs

Probably go towards some Spikes or Geissele goodies from Aim Surplus

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight
June 08, 2017, 08:20 PM
ZSMICHAEL
Please include me. Thank you for the opportunity.
June 08, 2017, 09:22 PM
Please add me in. Thanks!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.
June 08, 2017, 09:27 PM
Aeteocles
Congratulations on 1776!

I'd love to enter your karma, as I am eyeing a new gun from RifleGear.com (my local gunstore) for my "wedding gun" as discussed in this thread.

Leaning towards the S&W 627 Performance Center and getting some engraving work done locally and some interesting grips.
June 09, 2017, 12:04 AM
9mmepiphany
Congrats on reaching 1776.

Please enter me in this generous karma

No, Daoism isn't a religion

June 09, 2017, 07:33 AM
Sig2340
Please include me in the pool, and thank you for the opportunity.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
June 09, 2017, 11:26 PM
SigSauerP226
Hopefully people don't read too deep into the contributor part. I want to keep away the people that only enter karmas or hang out mainly in the classifieds. I just want to help out a fellow member who's actually here to learn, teach, or take part of the greatest Internet community that I'm happy to be a part of. I don't care if you post once in a blue moon. It's fun seeing what threads bring out members from the wood work. Like a guy who's been a member here since like 2003 with like 25 posts pops up and posts in a random thread simply because they have experience that adds to the thread. Hell, I feel like I'm basically a lurker. I browse the forum just about everyday, but rarely post.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...
June 09, 2017, 11:35 PM
ARman
Count me in on this generous Karma. Happy 1776 post!

ARman
July 04, 2017, 07:31 PM
SigSauerP226
George43 has been selected by the karmanator, sounds like he will be receiving some help with his next ammo purchase.

Happy 4th!

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...
July 09, 2017, 12:16 PM
George43
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
George43 has been selected by the karmanator, sounds like he will be receiving some help with his next ammo purchase.

Happy 4th!

So Greg Gave me $400 to buy a SIG gun and now Kevin
is chipping in $100 for ammo for it.
I might just start buying lottery tickets!

Thanks guys.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.
July 12, 2017, 01:48 PM
SigSauerP226
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:

Happy 4th!

So Greg Gave me $400 to buy a SIG gun and now Kevin
is chipping in $100 for ammo for it.
I might just start buying lottery tickets!

Thanks guys.

Absolutely, and I think you should buy a lottery ticket, good things come in 3's right?