SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Printer help needed linking up to my laptop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Printer help needed linking up to my laptop Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
I have a HP basic 259$ laptop and just bought, off amazon, the cannon mx532 , printer came with a CD ROM, cant use that in my laptop, I tried downloading my driver from cannon.com, but it saves but refuses to run, I am running damn ass windows 10, anysuggestions???

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3350 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
it keeps (laptop) telling me I am in SAFE mode??

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Posts: 3350 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Are you saying you can't exit Safe Mode?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16901 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a similar problem with needing to read CD's. You can buy a CD ROM drive that hooks up to a USB port on your computer for about 30 bucks.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 178 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Do you mean your laptop has a CD drive but it won't work? That is normal for Safe Mode, which cuts off non-essential peripherals.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16901 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
got it handeld fellas, thx !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,