SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy SIGforum Day!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy SIGforum Day! Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
My calendar says today is SIGforum Day. So, if it's right, and, for some odd reason I, or, more accurately, my calendar, is the only one that remembered: Happy SIGforum Day!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My calendar said the same thing. Actually, it says "Sigforum member appreciation day." But I did a forum search and couldn't find anything to remind me why I put this into my calendar so I didn't post about it. I guess it actually is a thing though since at least one other member had some recollection of it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Today (February 20) is the anniversary of lbj's registration.

Parabellum's registration shows as one month earlier, on January 20.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Today is February 16th.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vtail has his own time zone.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Today is February 16th.
I'm using the Mayan calendar.

Don't read my previous post until Wednesday.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
My calendar said the same thing. Actually, it says "Sigforum member appreciation day."

That's good enough for me. I've changed the OP slightly.

quote:
But I did a forum search and couldn't find anything to remind me why I put this into my calendar so I didn't post about it.

Same here, 'cept I did post about it Smile

quote:
I guess it actually is a thing though since at least one other member had some recollection of it.

If it wasn't a thing, it should be, so let us make it so!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
When is it NOT SIgforum Day?

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12265 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post