SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Kydex clips for Milt Sparks VM2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Kydex clips for Milt Sparks VM2 Login/Join 
posted
I found these while rummaging in the parts bin. Not sure if they were ever used. So, if you carry a VM2 and would like to have them, post up. I'll pick a random winner by next weekend.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I’d like to be #1. I still use VM2s for my 239 and G19. Never got clips.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11451 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Hi T! I've got an older VM 2 for a P229 (use it for both a P226 and P229).

I was just about to put in for your generous karma, but then saw that Chongo put in for it. If it's just the 2 of us, I'd rather see the clips go to him.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Hi T! I've got an older VM 2 for a P229 (use it for both a P226 and P229).

I was just about to put in for your generous karma, but then saw that Chongo put in for it. If it's just the 2 of us, I'd rather see the clips go to him.

You are kind! Not an overwhelming response for this Karma. Since you have deferred, Chongo gets them. Chongo please send me your info and I'll get them to you. My email is in my profile.

Both of you guys have a great day and be safe out there!!

-------------------

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Well shucks! Thank you both! Email inbound.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11451 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you can use them, Chongo!

-------------------