SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finally....Smith & Wesson's CEO Speaks Up
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally....Smith & Wesson's CEO Speaks Up Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A conservative, 2A supporting legislator needs to read that letter into the public record in Congress at the first appropriate opportunity.

Posts: 283 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

Silent

Posts: 1027 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All firearm, ammo and firearm accessory manufacturers should refuse to sell their product to any federal, state or local government that supports draconian gun laws, defunding the police or soft on crime laws and policies.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPWAMike0317:
I read that Congress will be "inviting" CEO's of firearm manufacturers to DC. I believe Mr. Smith will be one of the invitees. That will be a session worth watching. Well played, Mr. Smith.

Now that the Dems know that Mr. Smith is an articulate and un-cowed 2A defender they might not invite him to their public whipping session.

And they do plan to make it public whipping session.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8977 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I own 4 M&P pistols and I think I'll have to pick up a 5th.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Well written and exactly what needs to be said.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
With apologies to Para..
F#%& ya

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Based. (Ain't that what all the cool kids say?)

Love it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I'm proud to admit that at one time I had more Smith & Wesson revolvers in my gun safes than my local gun-store had in stock - by a factor of at least five.

How sad it is to see that already it has become a 'them and us' situation with regard to manufacturers and your elected representatives.

This not what the Constitution was written for.

Posts: 11332 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post