SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Custom gun engraver who's day job is a dishwasher
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom gun engraver who's day job is a dishwasher Login/Join 
Picture of heisrizn
posted

https://youtu.be/UnETVMI4tY8

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
That was cool, to do that all by hand with such intricate work is impressive.

Posts: 1378 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Somebody needs a better screwdriver.

Posts: 27180 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Beautiful.

Also, I want a taco now.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17622 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This is a firearm master artist who helps out at his son's restaurant business in his free time. Sensationalized misleading titles (both here and YouTube). Wink

Q

Posts: 27620 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post