SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: “Deadly Force Understanding Your Right To Self Defense” Winner is dsiets!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: “Deadly Force Understanding Your Right To Self Defense” Winner is dsiets! Login/Join 
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted
For anyone that would like to learn more about your right to self defense. This book by Massad Ayoob provides a lot of info.
It will stay up here for a few days if there is interest.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Minnow,

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon.
I'd like a chance, please and thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13514 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Same. I’ve read excerpts but never the whole thing. In please.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12648 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7368 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 6499 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That might have some good information.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30711 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. I am familiar with Ayoob and have read articles by him but not a book. Would like the chance.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, also, in this useful karma.

Thanks!

Posts: 4985 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I have always heard about this book, just never took the steps to get it. Please count me in.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!

Posts: 371 | Location: The once great state of California | Registered: November 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Interested for sure, please include me. Thanks.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have it in my Library, great info. and gesture.

Posts: 368 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at this. Thanks!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Please add my name - I’d like for my wife to have this. Thank you

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6736 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Smile

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance to win and read this book. Mas is a top-notch authority on the topic.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. That looks like a must read.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post