SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Charlie Brown racist

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Charlie Brown racist Login/Join 
posted
https://nypost.com/2018/11/23/...nksgiving-as-racist/

What the Duck...what a stupid reach! SJW gone amuck!

You’re a racist man, Charlie Brown!

Critics are slamming ABC’s “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” for seating its only black character, Franklin, alone on one side of the holiday table — in a rickety old lawn chair.

Meanwhile, white friends — including Peppermint Patty, Charlie Brown, Sally and even Snoopy — were all seated across from him in real chairs as they feasted, Twitter users pointed out.

The special, which debuted Nov. 20, 1973, aired again on Wednesday — prompting social media outrage over the gang’s highly unwoke picnic table arrangement.

“Why is Franklin in Charlie Brown Thanksgiving sitting all by himself at the table. Man. Things that I did not notice as a child,” @Asharp52 blasted on Twitter.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2149 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Not this shit again. Ay caramba.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Link above is a year old.

Spin again, tleddy.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44456 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but Franklin is also the only one with utensils so that makes up for sitting alone on one side of the table.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Report This Post