SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Sums Up Californians Who Flee The State
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Sums Up Californians Who Flee The State Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Norther Michigan as a kid - Republican Rep
South Bay of LA 1983 - Republican Rep
Orange County 1985 - Republican Rep
Dallas 1989 - Solid Republican Law and Order
Dallas 2018 - Commie Pedocrats up and down the ticket, homeless everywhere. DA won't prosecute crimes.

Posts: 122 | Location: N. TX | Registered: June 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Before you decide to move to a 'FREE' state be aware that what you are fleeing from will follow! Politicians and developers want tax dollars and profit not your political beliefs. This email message is just a sample of what to expect:

"
Tell legislators to oppose Mayor Rognstad's radical 'gun-free' zone proposal!

January 30th, 2020

Dear XXXXXXX,

Well, it was only a matter of time before one of Idaho's radical cities decided to take a shot at pushing gun control in Idaho.

Word broke yesterday that leftist Sandpoint Mayor, Shelby Rognstad, is pushing to let cities and counties across Idaho implement 'gun-free' zones!

You anticipate mayors in New York, California, and Washington to come out with this type of insanity. But in Idaho?

Gun owners in Idaho must oppose Rognstad's proposal at all costs!

Rognstad wants cities/counties to be able to ban firearms during festivities held on public property. Your property!

Clearly Rognstad doesn't care that 'gun-free' zones create soft-targets for criminals.

He also doesn't care about your ability to protect yourself and your family while you are spending time in parks and other publicly owned venues.

We can't let him convince the legislators that 'gun-free' zones are even worth considering.

That's why we need you to take action right away!

First, use our pre-written email system to send of an email to your legislators in just seconds, and tell them to oppose Mayor Rognstad's 'gun-free' zone proposal!
https://action.idahosaa.org/ac...-free-zone-proposal/

Second, be sure to sign the petition to oppose 'gun-free' zones in Idaho!
https://action.idahosaa.org/ac...-free-zone-proposal/

Third, call Mayor Rognstad at Sandpoint City Hall and tell him to apologize to gun owners and drop his efforts to push 'gun-free' zones in Idaho!

His phone number is 208-263-3310.

Finally, after you have sent your email and signed the petition, share both links on your social media sites and send them out through emails! We need to mobilize gun owners everywhere to take action against this radical proposal.

This is how it starts folks.

Bloomberg comes into states and starts buying off and courting politicians to do his dirty work.

Little by little they take over our cities and towns and then flip the state "blue."

If you don't want that to happen to Idaho then you have to do more.

Take action yourself is fantastic, but we need you to recruit others to take part in this fight with us.

For Idaho,

Greg Pruett
President
Idaho Second Amendment Alliance

Lifetime Membership Payment Options Now Available!

Idaho Second Amendment Alliance
3383 N. 5 Mile Road #329
Boise, Idaho 83713
Please make checks payable to "Idaho Second Amendment Alliance" and mail to the address above."

Emigration is the issue, as per the movie "you can run, but you can't hide!"

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
JMO

The non R non Conservative people leaving don't have a problem with the government in CA, they just want away from the mass population, cheaper property, and to extend their assets as much as possible, or it's a job transfer such as tech into Austin.

They are not fleeing overbearing government, they are fleeing high property, gas, and other costs. These costs, such as high gas are associated with greedy oil companies, not greedy Sacramento politicians..

I'd venture many think the higher taxes are warranted to support the massive infrastructure that is CA...

In no way do they see the difference in the value of property, taxes, etc in the states they are moving to as a function of government and D vs R.

Their moral compass and idealism doesn't change based on location, to them the high costs in CA are due to the success in CA of businesses like Tesla, Apple, etc.

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Will someone please explain to me the movement of Texas cities into the shape of Oklahoma? I frankly can't make any sense of it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
It’s to convince people from CA that’s what of the state of Texas looks like, and they need to move there.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I know that not all Californians are democrat - hell I know about a dozen that I call friends

but I still cringe and curse every time I see a car with California plates here in the Tucson area wondering just what kind of damage that person is going to do to our already stressed out state

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
Why do Californians flee the state and then try toturn the new place into California??

Well Sir, you simply cannot take a dumbass and turn him into Einstein can you.

Posts: 656 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

Too many of those libtards are choosing to move to AZ. Mad

Makes me sick. Have a recent transplant in the neighborhood still rocking a Zero/Biden '12 bumper sticker on their car.

Posts: 662 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post