SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your Favorite Thing is a Filthy Commie
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favorite Thing is a Filthy Commie Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted
I got a great idea, gang! You know how when someone enjoys something, and you gotta come in and remind them that the actor supports Bernie, or maybe they gave money to Everytown, or whatever, they did something you don't like? How about you do that here, instead? Right here, in this thread! Wouldn't that be great? People can enjoy things, and you get to act like a superior, know-it-all, douche without actually being a douche in someone's fun thread!

So how about it, gang? Can we try that out? Next time someone posts something fun, and you have something negative to say about that thing that has nothing to do with the topic at hand (i.e. politics in a totally apolitical thread), come in here and post it instead! It'll be great.

Remember, life may not be all sunshine and lollipops, but that doesn't mean it's gotta be douches and dog turds either.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows things go better with Coke. Wink

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
You do know by writing that post you are encouraging us to use the "internet" which is all made by Al Gore to brainwash the masses?

Why not just mail money direct to the communist party, comrade?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
You know when fluoridation began?...1946

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4619 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
Precious bodily fluids? Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
"One, Two, Three - what are we fightin' for" ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:

Purity Of Essence.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Might have to rename this thread as the douche thread, instead.

Just so they know where to post their douchery.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
quote:

Purity Of Essence.

Good thing the only thing in my glass tonight is grain alcohol with a splash of rainwater.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't this be in What's Your Deal! section? Razz

Q

Posts: 26399 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Sound like something a filthy commie would say!

Posts: 3662 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Spell douche right, it's doosh.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Alissa Milano?
Naw... never liked her anyway.
I got nuthin'!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Shouldn't this be in What's Your Deal! section? Razz

Oh, he's not complaining - this is more like arranging a social event.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Is this some kind of maoist self-criticism bullshit!? Its making me PIG-BITING MAD! Fuck it!! Lets pave the stupid rain forests and give the school teachers stun guns!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
quote:

Purity Of Essence.

You’re going to have to answer to the Coca-Cola Company for that.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Love it. Get yer vasoline ready Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Give up? Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Anxious to see if this flys, Thought of something similar, then I thought about it overnight, and decided that , if the no goodnicks do not think about their posting in one thread, they probably won't bother to go find a data base of disparaging comments.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54647 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post