SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    World record holder of the quickest disarm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World record holder of the quickest disarm Login/Join 
posted
Delivered with the proverbial grain-of-salt. . .

I came across this on Citizen Free Press and the LINK is to the Cowboy State Daily.

“Martial artist Victor Marx is the current world record holder of the quickest disarm - with him taking possession of the gun and emptying the magazine in just 0.8 seconds.”

He actually takes possession of two guns.

Video embedded in article.

Posts: 3588 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I seriously thought this was going to be.

“…………was shot today”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7889 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 3588 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Saw this yesterday, was quite shocked how slow it was.
Internet. Roll Eyes

In other who cares anecdotes, I screwed with someone once who liked to play such games. It was the Hollywood gun in the back move. Only I reached out stuck the knuckle of my left hand in his back, holding the gun about three feet away in my right. He spun around in his best ChuckSegal VanChan move and I gave him the "click" that would have center punched him. Big Grin

Posts: 21375 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I prefer John Wick's method taking the bad guy's gun, using the bad guy as bullet sponge and shooting all the other bad guys.

And I have not ever, and will not harm, another man's puppy.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
emptying the magazine
Ummm...?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6372 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
emptying the magazine
Ummm...?

It was so fast you didn't even see it.

Posts: 20600 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post