SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Carolina Panthers - NFL Topcat Cheerleaders
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carolina Panthers - NFL Topcat Cheerleaders Login/Join 
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted
NFL's first transgender cheerleader: Dancer, 29, signs for Carolina Panthers and says 'more people need to see this' as she practices ahead of new season

Justine Lindsay, 29, told the world in an Instagram post in March she made the Topcats, the cheerleading squad for the Carolina Panthers

In that same post, she also came out as transgender
Lindsay will now represent the Panthers at everything from community events and fundraisers to business conferences

Sam Ames, the director of advocacy and government affairs for the Trevor Project, said it is 'critical' for LGBTQ children to see her as a role model

Ames said her dancing on the Panthers team could 'inspire' LGBTQ youth

Chandalae Lanouette, the Topcats director, insisted she was hired not to break barriers but because of her record

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...rolina-Panthers.html

'Cats out [of] the bag, you are looking at the newest member of the Carolina Panthers Topcats Cheerleader's as the first transgender female,' she wrote.

'I would like to thank the beautiful and talented dancers who supported me along the way, alumni, TopCats family and friends for your love and support. I would not have gotten to this moment in my life if it wasn’t for the support.'

Lindsay will now represent the Carolina Panthers at everything from community events and fundraisers to business conferences.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Pathetic but that is where we are today. Frown

Posts: 22928 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I’ll can’t really accept someone as an equal when they advertise how different they are. You want to be a girl or a guy or sleep with girls or guys? Fine, that’s none of my business and as long as your nice, I’ll be nice back. You want to run around telling me how different you are? Fine, I see you as different.

There’s a guy I work with from time to time who is gay and a crossdresser. He’s a genuinely nice guy who is really good at his job. He’s a pleasure to work with and to grab some drinks with after. I call him a friend. But he doesn’t think his sexuality makes him special. He doesn’t hide his sexuality but doesn’t advertise it either. Just like I never once walked into a job and told everyone I am straight, he doesn’t feel the need to announce that he’s gay. If conversation drifts towards relationships or partners he doesn’t hesitate to mention his boyfriend, but his sexuality only comes up if it’s important to the conversation at hand.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15257 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I predict lots of camera time for, ah her. Do I really need another reason to ignore the NFL?

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4234 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please do not post pics.

Posts: 959 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Chop off all you want sweetheart, you’re still male. Just another reason not to watch the NFL, this along with the Raiders wanting Kapernik on their team; rather watch ice melt.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Pale Horse, that is spot on. Individually, I have met many people that would be "newsworthy" (Look at me I am so different!) but they are not attention seeking. They are people who happen to be different than me and don't ask anything of me but common courtesy. They want to live and be left alone much as I do.

The attention seekers often pushed on us by the media are the issue.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
There never was a cat in the bag to let out.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34131 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Another attempt to normalize profound mental illness. Just another step closer to Armageddon. Will it be a comet?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well…”it” checks all the Libtard boxes. Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Do I really need another reason to ignore the NFL?
This right here…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was born in the wrong century.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So a man just took away another woman's job.

Posts: 5424 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Who mandated that cheerleaders have to be "female?" AT U. of Mich. when I went to school there (granted, a long time ago) all the foorball cheerleaders were male. It was, in fact, a point of feminist controversy that women were not considered for the squad. Just another thing that has changed.

Posts: 6495 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just stop supporting pro sports. I saw where LeBron James is now the first billionaire athlete.
For playing basketball. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16106 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
NFL. The National Freaks League.
Ugh.

Posts: 11858 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds.

So, being a 'male cheerleader' didn't work, didn't want to do lifts and flips..nope. Wants the boots, pom-poms and skirts instead. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14663 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
A grown ass man should have better things to do than to watch other men play a fucking game anyway.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminded me of the convict cheerleaders from the '74 version of The Longest Yard.

Posts: 772 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1041 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
NFL's first transgender cheerleader: Dancer, 29, signs for Carolina Panthers and says 'more people need to see this' as she HE practices ahead of new season

Justine Lindsay, 29, told the world in an Instagram post in March she HE made the Topcats, the cheerleading squad for the Carolina Panthers

In that same post, she HE also came out as transgender
Lindsay will now represent the Panthers at everything from community events and fundraisers to business conferences

Sam Ames, the director of advocacy and government affairs for the Trevor Project, said it is 'critical' for LGBTQ children to see her HIM as a role model

Ames said her HIS dancing on the Panthers team could 'inspire' LGBTQ youth

Chandalae Lanouette, the Topcats director, insisted SHE HE was hired not to break barriers but because of her HIS record

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16712 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post