SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Portuguese paras getting their fight-on in Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portuguese paras getting their fight-on in Africa Login/Join 
posted
Looks like there's some heated activity going on over in Africa, and the Portuguese went back into their former colony to deliver some lead. Surprised the UN said they were ok with it, maybe they thought they'd deal with things like Fijian or, Nigerian troops. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14689 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Interestingly, as seen briefly at ~1:36 and more clearly at ~2:50, there's at least one guy in that para unit equipped with a MP5K and a Ballistic Shield, for clearing buildings.

Posts: 32553 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I always feel a little bit apprehensive standing squarely behind an RPG launcher.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
I always feel a little bit apprehensive standing squarely behind an RPG launcher.

Yea, that first minute had some pucker factor to it all right.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Technically, I think that was a Carl Gustaf, nevertheless, a position nobody wants to be behind.

Always enjoy hearing a 50cal, and it's deeply satisfying thump. Cool

Posts: 14689 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post