SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    China orders broadcasters to ban "sissy men" it deems aren't masculine enough for TV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

China orders broadcasters to ban "sissy men" it deems aren't masculine enough for TV Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Compare and contrast to what is happening in the West and the implications for the future.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/st.../1433776793207681024

Article:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/c...b7e&linkId=130188034

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
What's their position on heroines? LBTEQARSDFASFASG?

I hope this gets attention here. Seems like this will make some leftists explode. Boycotts of PRC products? Bring it Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12748 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It seems between the West and the CCP, one of us is a serious people and the other is not.

I'll give you a hint. The West are not a serious people any longer.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
There goes the BRAVO channel in China.............lol

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, let's see who the Chinese Rock Hudson turns out to be.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's ridiculous that it's come to this, butt err but, at the end of the day, it is what it is. Razz

Posts: 107698 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
There goes the BRAVO channel in China.............lol

I think they are going to have to ban korean TV (that's so popular in Asia).

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12748 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No more K-Pop. While primarily a girl group thing, there's some awfully effeminate males in it, too.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I’m so conflicted. Big Grin While at best the sissy men are not my thing and the Obama era pajama boy was just ridiculous so is banning all channels that act like BRAVO. The silver lining is maybe this wakes up a few “woke” progressives from their stupidly slumber to the point that they will quit defending those authoritarian assholes.

At the very least if it makes a few of them stop calling everyone critical of the CCP racist I see it as a good thing. Sucks for the ladyboys in China though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Look on the bright side- Women's PGA is safe as can be.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I hope they let me make propaganda during WWIII. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stickman428,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Look on the bright side- Women's PGA is safe as can be.

Dude. Pfffft HAHAHA!

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the WNBA.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16116 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Can we expect the main stream media to hammer away at this with the same vigor and endless rage they directed towards Trump?

What will the response be from big tech? They have canceled, deleted and deplatformed people for far less than this. What will the response be from those damn hypocrites?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
And in a related move...

Three hours a week: Play time's over for China's young video gamers

By Brenda Goh

SHANGHAI, Aug 30 (Reuters) - China has forbidden under-18s from playing video games for more than three hours a week, a stringent social intervention that it said was needed to pull the plug on a growing addiction to what it once described as "spiritual opium".

The new rules, published on Monday, are part of a major shift by Beijing to strengthen control over its society and key sectors of its economy, including tech, education and property, after years of runaway growth.

They limit under-18s to playing for one hour a day - 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. - on only Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, according to the Xinhua state news agency. They can also play for an hour, at the same time, on public holidays.
Link

Posts: 584 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The CCP has mentioned a few times how this trend of effeminate men is...of course a CIA operation...
https://www.eutimes.net/2019/1...d-little-fresh-meat/

Considering how much free time the CIA has, I cant immediately dismiss their claim. It is still comical. They have also been hammering away in their controlled media that COVID came from the U.S.

At least they are putting a fork in this LGBTQ?(I lost track) madness. No need to even blame the CIA anymore.

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Men will be men........

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post