Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Purdue vs LSU Login/Join 
posted
Big Ten vs SEC. Two teams have never met. Will be interesting.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My buddy is a LSU alumni. Near as we can tell the only connection between Purdue Football and LSU Football is in 2015 LSU luring Danny Etling away.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally I would like to see Brian Kelly blown out. I am rooting for the Boilermakers.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ Amen to that!!

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Geaux Tigers

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
Geaux Tigers

You misspelled go so badly that I assume you also misspelled Boilermakers just as bad Razz Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Even though the LSU Tigers are almost in my back yard I would like to wish the tigers a win over Purdue.. But most of all that it be a good well played knock down slobber knocker that nobody gets seriously hurt... Geaux Tigers. .................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of Kelly, but I'm an SEC fan.

Posts: 7526 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to put in Brees!

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Extremely ugly first half.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It's a barn burner - any ones game.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
42-0 LSU with 9 min left in the 3rd

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm seems like Brees could use some coaching tips.

Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Hmmm seems like Brees could use some coaching tips.

Purdue's best players, including the quarterback, star receiver, and some other players are sitting the game out to avoid injury as they have declared for the 2023 NFL draft.

LSU would likely still have won, but that is why it's a drubbing.

Purdue managed to make it an interesting game against Michigan just a few weeks ago after all.

Posts: 14124 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well same with LSU. Kayshon Boutte and quite a few others. Believe me I would have enjoyed Kelly getting beat.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Purdue finally on the board
63-7 LSU Final

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Let me double check my spelling

Geaux Tigers!

Yep that looks right Big Grin

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
Let me double check my spelling

Geaux Tigers!

Yep that looks right Big Grin
Big Grin

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Will be interesting.

I was at the game. The bands for both teams were great!

The amount of people leaving at halftime, wearing colors of both schools, may have equaled the amount of people staying for the 2nd half.

Posts: 2292 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Does Purdue still have the Golden Girls??