SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I found some money on the floor at a restaurant
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I found some money on the floor at a restaurant Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I like your idea best.
Leaving it to the people there has a lower probability of getting the lost funds back to the rightful owner.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were attending a Junior Olympics meet in Cleveland one year . As we were walking out of the venue my wife noticed a Daily Planner sticking out of the cushion of a chair . She looked through it and it had a woman's drivers license in it . My wife recognized the picture because she had actually held a conversation with the woman earlier that morning .This planner basically contained that woman's whole life . License , medical Insurance cards , child's prescription ,Dr's appointment reminders , Bills , you name it .The girl at the Lost and Found desk at the venue was so disconnected that my wife refused to leave it there . She left her contact information instead . From the contents of the planner we found that the woman worked at a local Bank that was walking distance . We went there and left our information with them and they tracked her down . The woman came to our Hotel that night to retrieve the planner and was literally in tears that she got it back .

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Your plan is good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post