SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UK left infighting over whether or not only women have a cervix
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UK left infighting over whether or not only women have a cervix Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
https://trib.al/FKrMgYo?fbclid...uJ5okqsJxC5lXyyz6C3Y

Breitbart link

So the left is whacko loony regardless of country I see. LOL

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
What idiots! Don't let scientific fact get in the way of a good argument! Roll Eyes

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My God, they've become a Monty Python skit. Literally.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
There's a reason God put those people on an island.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sFBOQzSk14c" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for reminding me of this skit. It is now my response to any such discussions. And you are right, they say the same things, but with no hint of irony or humor.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
On Monday, Labour’s Shadow Chancellor Rachel Reeves struggled to answer whether it was transphobic to say that only women can have cervixes.

These are the hard questions of our times

Roll Eyes

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
[QUOTE]On Monday, Labour’s Shadow Chancellor Rachel Reeves struggled to answer whether it was transphobic to say that only women can have cervixes.

Normal people: zero fucks given. Not that it's even a real question scientifically.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
The whole damn planet has gone bonkers.

You couldn't even make this up 20 years ago.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This insanity is far from limited to the UK. Just look at the foolishness occurring in the US.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
This insanity is far from limited to the UK. Just look at the foolishness occurring in the US.

You can throw Canada into the mix as well. My brother lives there and he says the liberal whackos are invading every facet of life now. The spread is moving like a covid pandemic.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine what it must be like to be a writer for the Babylon Bee now? How could you possibly think up shit any sillier than what is really happening.

Some poor guy comes in to work, fixes a cup of coffee, sits down, and boots up his computer. After a little while he shakes his head and says. "I've got nothing. Fuck this."

He breaks the window with his chair and dives out.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15484 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

Yeah that would be the reason I said this, “ So the left is whacko loony regardless of country I see.”

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Instead, they SHOULD be worrying about there being no gas for their cars because of the shortage of petrol bowser drivers!

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Wow. That's simply insane. And I mean that literally. As in not sane.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In a way, this is predictable, since it's along the same fantasy-driven, illogical trajectory.

This means, of course, we can expect them to come up with things even whackier than this before too long.

I can't wait Smile

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
A woman was the one that initially made the definitive statement that only women have a cervix. A male argued that this was 'Just wrong'.

This could be solved so easily. The female should simply offer to cut the male open to reveal the presence of his 'cervix'. Doing so will prove his point.

So easy.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7258 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
These people know the truth, but this is the game they've started, and they have to keep playing it. They know they're spouting utter nonsense. If you put a gun to their head, they'd admit the truth. Nothing short of that would work, though. But I guarantee- they know the truth.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sFBOQzSk14c" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

absolutely,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10422 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
A woman was the one that initially made the definitive statement that only women have a cervix. A male argued that this was 'Just wrong'.

Remember, they feel compelled to flip all four ways at once. To them a woman who's undergone a sex change operation, or merely identifies as a man, is in fact a man. If that woman merely identifies as a man, she still has a cervix and may still menstruate - thus a recent opinion piece on "men" menstruating.

That may well leave some shaking their head, but there's entertainment to be had in watching them try to make sense of all of their assumptions at once.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Remember when it was "no uterus, no opinion"?

You weren't allowed to have an opinion on "women's health issues" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) unless you were a woman.

But now anybody that says they are a woman IS a woman, right? And if you don't enthusiastically endorse that position you are a transphobe.

Ok, so men who pretend to be women are "real" women, and therefore get to have an opinion on (ahem) women's rights? Even if you still have a penis and no uterus?

Which is it?

Either those "women" are still men (bad wigs and terrible makeup not withstanding), or those "women" (without a uterus) get a vote.

It can't be both. But I know I'm trying to apply logic to a bunch of developmentally-stunted emotionally unstable whack jobs.

This is the point where they usually just start screaming "fuck you fascist!" and try to violently attack me.

Do I hit them? Is it sexist not to hit them? If a big old hairy tranny comes out swinging does the "never hit a girl" rules apply?

Things are so confusing these days.

Posts: 3017 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post