SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember Last Month When Eastern Michigan University Erupted In Protest Over Racist Graffiti? Surprise! It Was A Hoax.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember Last Month When Eastern Michigan University Erupted In Protest Over Racist Graffiti? Surprise! It Was A Hoax. Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Hoax doesn't feel like the right word to me. Domestic Terrorism is probably a bit too strong of a description, but hoax is too light.

It's somewhere in between.

This was my first thought as well. I suppose the definition of "hoax" can be expanded beyond "prank, joke, jest" and encompass something as sinister as this, but a "hoax" that implicates the entire Caucasian student body in what the Left calls a hate crime, is far from a prank.

Posts: 13564 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
How about blatant fraud!

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Let me get out my shocked face

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8365 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
How about blatant fraud!

How about "Hate Crime".

Isn't that what a white person would have been charged with? That's who they assumed did it, and that was how their reaction was formulated.

Why does the color of this man's skin make his crime any different?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
... Facts and evidence don't matter to the leftists; it's the 'narrative.' Anything that fits, or can be manipulated to fit, the narrative is accepted as gospel truth. When the 'evidence' is proven to be fabricated or otherwise bogus, they never go back and revise their positions.
If a lie serves their purposes better than the truth, then that lie is superior to the truth.

And yes, he should be charged with a hate crime.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
How about blatant fraud!

How about "Hate Crime".

Isn't that what a white person would have been charged with? That's who they assumed did it, and that was how their reaction was formulated.

Why does the color of this man's skin make his crime any different?

Because Blacks love Blacks, and whites hate Blacks. You simply haven't had enough kool-aid. (And please, don't apply reason in these circumstances). Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post