SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Options for News (TV) in this New World (Fox is gone, enter Newsmax) All other suggestions welcome!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Options for News (TV) in this New World (Fox is gone, enter Newsmax) All other suggestions welcome! Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
OK, I am beyond tired of Mass Media and FAUX News.

Have Roku going now with bunches of channels I don’t watch, had only been watching FAUX.

Tried OANN but don’t have the patience to not be able to save programs and fast forward to items of interest.

Want to cut off everything but would still like to stay in touch with what is happening in the world.

Thinking maybe Newsmax has a newsmax only service. I will look into that.

Question is what options are there for Patriots that are tired of the smoke and mirrors media ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
It’s not TV, but you can check out the epoch times. They seem to be decent, but you’ll have to read it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Newsmax is awesome.

Posts: 4987 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Watching regular TV news, with a grain of salt.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First tv app on Roku or Pluto Tv App. Usually fom 8p to 10p,
It does suck not to be able to record

Posts: 1407 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
SIGforumTV

(well, we need it, dammit!!!)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Watching NEWSMAX this evening.

Wow!
That’s what I was looking for.

Faux News keeps referring to Joe as President Elect, when he is not.

It is not for the Mass Media to anoint Joe and Ho.

Faux News canned Jeanine Pirro‘s show this evening because she supports President Trump.

FOX is dead to me, they doubled down and showed us their Pink Commie Panties again this evening.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Faux News canned Jeanine Pirro‘s show this evening

And Jesse Waters and Gutfeld. I'll be interested to see if Levin holds his spot tomorrow. Wednesday night, Tucker Carlson toed the line, it's ok because we kept the Senate. It's looking like Fox's descent into lockstep leftism isn't a paranoid delusion.

They're gonna write off 70,000,000 potential viewers, wokeness beats a sane business model?

Feeling kinda claustrophobic.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8356 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Would love to see Tucker, Greg Gutfeld and Waters go to Newsmax. Piss on Fox's new management.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Like many here I've noticed a change in the tone of FNC. As of this week I'm disgusted by it!

The editors and copy, for whatever reason is all written like Joe is a shoe in and the lawsuits have no merit. There is a way to report process, the facts, and what is happening without sounding like a conspiracy. Equally bad is that the emptiness with which they have treated the reasons for the election mistrust. In what I've seen they've not followed any of the numerical anomalies nor noted that they all point one way.

Yes, this week FOX truly sucks.

Go Judge Janine!

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2011 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Is there a TV app for NewsMax?
We see some NewsMax stuff on YouTube but probably not their regular news broadcasts.
And what about OANN? Any way to watch other than YT?

I'm ready to dump FNC but wife still wants to have the ability to watch some shows--Tucker of course the main one.

Edited to add: OK, got it on Pluto TV on Apple TV, along with the Blaze and others. Promising.

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Facebook is gone, Twitter is gone, YouTubeTV, with FOX and all other Mass Media is gone when current paid period ends.

Will miss some of Fox, but cannot tolerate the Left Turn of Fox and anointing Biden as President Elect. President Trump has not conceded and the election is being contested.

I have seen enough to convince me fraud has highly likely occurred, and needs to be investigated prior to the President being confirmed for 4 more years or Biden to be called President Elect.

The Results of the Election has not been determined, and I am highly offended by those that wish to use their media position to try and influence the public of a false narrative.

Newsmax is now my goto and will be looking at Pluto or other suggestions posted here.

Interesting off topic note: Seems Parler is being overcapacity this evening.
Many seem to have the same idea to cut and run from the Leftist platforms.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden