SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wife is getting induced tonight. **He was born today**PICS ADDED IN OP
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wife is getting induced tonight. **He was born today**PICS ADDED IN OP Login/Join 
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Good luck and be prepared to work your ass off supporting your wife over the next couple weeks.

Can you take time off, if so DO IT NOW.

Congrats Dad!

Army gives me 10 days from the timewe leave the hospital. I have aome free 4 day passes saved up and we have family coming in spread over the next month and a half. She has 90 days off until she has to go to work.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Zac...may the delivery go smooth Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Hope everything goes as smooth as it can, under the circumstances.

Posts: 12237 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all of y’all!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1549 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Good luck and be prepared to work your ass off supporting your wife over the next couple weeks.

Or, perhaps, couple decades.

Posts: 20608 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Good Luck and Congrats.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Best wishes, and how exciting!

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Best wishes; I have faith that everything will turn out well. I read this post as I was sitting here in the rocking chair trying to get our two year old to go to sleep. You have a heck of an adventure that you guys are beginning! Smile

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Best of luck...and keeping your head is the right play...there will be plenty of time for the emotions and impact to settle in soon enough. Hoping for good news from you soon!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best of luck and God bless.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Praying for you, your wife, and baby. Being induced is no fun. I wish the best.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good luck.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Good luck Zac and family!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
In my prayers

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Good luck and hopefully all is well!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck. Went through about the same thing last November. Hardest part is being completely useless until you have to start changing diapers.

Smile & respond with 'You're doing great', "I'm sorry", or "You're absolutely right' as appropriate.

Posts: 3329 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and prayers for a smooth delivery. Prayers for baby and mom.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Hope everything's going as smooth as possible. Prayers for all you guys.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
My wife was induced due to Preeclampsia. We went in at ~7:00 PM and the baby was born at 6:00 AM... ~ 35 HOURS later. Hope it's going well!

Posts: 5821 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, everything went smoothly and he’s here!

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post