SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My trip to Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My trip to Africa Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted
“Old rugged cross”saw my reply to three curren Africa post. I did post a few photos when I got back and also a link to the full set on Flickr. You can do a search on my posts about Africa—-I’m not able right now to repost the link. Or you can search Flickr on my name (David Casteel) and “Africa”.

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Man, so good to see you back. Just seeing this post almost made shout "Yes!" out loud.

Welcome back, brother.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Should have been “the current”. Typing awkward right now. Sorry.

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Flash! Good to see ya back!!

Posts: 3161 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
We wuz wunderin where you dun went. Know we know! Africa, pretty good place to go without communications for a bit.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1951 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to your second home, Flashguy.

Hope all is going well.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1995 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, great to see you posting again!

Posts: 9245 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David,

It is great to see you posting. My wife and I talk of you often, every time we drive by your church.

Ken

Posts: 1138 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Sir.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
So nice to see you! Looking for those Africa posts now…

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5506 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Found the URL for my Flickr Africa photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157713295140362/

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Fantastic that you’re back!

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4365 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
David, you were missed

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's happy dance day!

Welcome back!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you back!

Posts: 24339 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Found the URL for my Flickr Africa photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157713295140362/

Those are some really good photos. What camera was used?

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post