SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Little Dilbert (the knack)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Dilbert (the knack) Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Funny 1m 45s video. Funny, at least, for engineers.

https://youtu.be/Dx6HojLBsnw

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9000 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Great stuff! A couple of the guys on my crew have the knack.... Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
If an engineer loses the Knack, the results could be devastating! Yeah, they could be "promoted" to sales!

Posts: 6506 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Socially, ummm, awkward. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Nice one. I haven't heard that in years.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Socially, ummm, awkward.

Q: Know how to spot an extroverted engineer?

A: He's looking at your shoes when he's talking. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
An engineer was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him.
“If you kiss me, I’ll turn into a beautiful princess,” said the frog.
He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The frog then cried out, “If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I’ll stay with you for one week and do anything you want.”
Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.
“What is the matter?” the frog asked. “I’ve told you I’m a beautiful princess and that I’ll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won’t you kiss me?”
“Look,” said the man. “I’m an engineer. I don’t have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog — now that’s cool!”

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
It's a classic. Makes me chuckle every time.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23313 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
If an engineer loses the Knack, the results could be devastating! Yeah, they could be "promoted" to sales!

Or, in extreme cases, to manglement. Wink

Posts: 6923 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post