SIGforum
Good shooting ranges near Greensboro/ Winston Salem?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6280035324

April 30, 2017, 02:43 PM
stickman428
Good shooting ranges near Greensboro/ Winston Salem?
Quick question for our triad NC members. Where are a few good rifle and pistol ranges near Winston Salem or Greensboro?

Thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
April 30, 2017, 03:52 PM
staugustfla
Indoor range, try ProShots just off Hwy 52 (Exit 118 I believe), North of Winston-Salem.
April 30, 2017, 04:04 PM
Zacsquatch
Calibers in Greensboro isn't bad.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up
April 30, 2017, 04:51 PM
Oat_Action_Man
I usually shot at Pro-Shots, and we had a Forum shoot there once. Decent guys and a clean facility and well run.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
April 30, 2017, 04:54 PM
barndg00
Piedmont Handgunners Association is where I shoot. Outdoor ranges, 10+ pistol bays, many with steel already set up, 22LR range, 50/100yd rifle, and a 100/200yd rifle range, plus shotgun range, though only open on Saturdays.

phashoots.net

I'm a member, live in Advance, and it takes me about 40 minutes to get there. I go there as often as I can (every other week to once a month usually), generally on a weekday morning. Great place. I'd be happy to take you there as a guest sometime to check it out if you'd like and we can work out a time.
May 01, 2017, 04:46 PM
stickman428
barndg00, That sounds great! Thanks for the offer. I'm in Clemmons so I'm not too far away. Once monsoon season passes I'd love to check out that range.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 01, 2017, 09:57 PM
pingman274
CCGCI.org north of Burlington. I'll be setting up a little meet and greet for some folks later in the summer and will add you to the list. I'm also a member at Calibers, as I live just a couple of miles away.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member
May 02, 2017, 04:44 PM
stickman428
Pingman, I'm definitely interested in a sigforum group range session. Sounds like a blast. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~