SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Clinton Compares Trump to Putin: ‘Hopefully He Hasn’t Ordered the Killing of People and Journalists
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clinton Compares Trump to Putin: ‘Hopefully He Hasn’t Ordered the Killing of People and Journalists Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Maybe he'll take up sending political opponents to the gulag, or sending people to "reason with" opponents like Stalin did with Trotsky.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
That liberal projection just slipped. If she's wondering out loud if Trump has, she's essentially confessing that she has.

SPOT ON!

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"[P]eople and journalists"? Is the media supposed to be its own species, now?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She is reduced to rabid Chihuahua status.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Ex-Cuse ME
Isn't the Clitons the ones connected to about 100 "mysterious " Murders?
Why don't you go back to snack-holing on Huma...

Yeah, if anyone knows anything about offing people, it's Hillary. And her saying Trump has authoritarian tendencies - well ain't that a case of pot calling the kettle black.

As for Charlie Rose, what a sycophantic suck-up he is to these so-called elites and anyone on the Left. Typical PBS/Pravda "journalist".

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She wonders...

And yet she is both alive and not rotting in prison. Hmm. Does she wonder why that is considering the sort of man she believes Trump to be?

Her inability to connect the dots reveals a definite disconnect.

CZ P10C and HK VP9 SK - Go Bucks!

Posts: 54 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
How many people have ended up dead after crossing the Clinton's?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That's laughable, hopefully no one with half a brain takes her serious.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
People like Seth Rich?

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't that fucking old Hen just fade away?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
What is she doing anyway? she seems to be taking on more Crazy Cat Lady characteristics daily. Not that I want her to stop of course, heh heh

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Thank God for Donald J. Trump. Keeping the bat shit crazy Hildabeast out of the Whitehouse is his greatest achievement in a life of many achievements.

Jim

Yep. If after inauguration all he did was set up a palapa on the lawn of the White House and have the staff bring him Pina Colladas for the next four years, I'd still consider it a win. Anything more is just icing on a VERY good cake. Cake that is made even more delicious as we watch the Hag activate the turbo mode on the crazy train.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah. I agree. So far, the Trump administration has-

Left US citizens to die at a diplomatic outpost in Libya and then lied about it and covered up.
Used their influence to trade access to enriched uranium for foundation donations.
Mishandled classified material with national security sensitive material involved, and then lied about it.
Trump had his spouse meet with the Attorney General on the tarmac to aid in all of the cover ups.

Oh, wait a minute, what was I thinking. That wasn't Trump who has acted like a third world tinpot dictator.......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
She is a sociopath.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
She is a sociopath.

Add pathological liar to that (her and Bill).

Pathological Liar – Causes

Causes of development of pathological lying can be, but are not limited to, one or more of the factors mentioned below:

A dysfunctional family;
Sexual or physical abuse in childhood;
Neuropsychological abnormalities; such as borderline mental retardation, learning disabilities etc.
Impulse control disorders; such as kleptomania, pathological gambling, compulsive shopping.
Accommodating or suggestible personality traits;
Personality disorders such as Sociopathic, Narcissistic, Borderline, Histrionic and more;
Substance abuse or substance abuse in family;

Read more http://depressiond.com/pathological-liar/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
That liberal projection just slipped. If she's wondering out loud if Trump has, she's essentially confessing that she has.

Exactly the same thing I thought.

Posts: 435 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Even more shameful than the outrageous claims this self-centered imbecile makes about President Trump is the fact that no one is calling her out for saying such shameful and outlandish things.

Grow the fuck up, lady. Seriously, show some courage. I'd say try to be a gracious loser but you've spent the last 10 months pissing and moaning and throwing a very public tempter tantrum, so that ship has sailed. If you weren't such an egomaniac, you might actually be embarrassed. I know that's not going to happen. I've never witnessed such shameless behavior from someone who was defeated in a contest.

You lost. End of story. You. Lost. You are not POTUS and you will never be. Try dealing with reality for once in your life. Just once.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Even more shameful than the outrageous claims this self-centered imbecile makes about President Trump is the fact that no one is calling her out for saying such shameful and outlandish things.

Grow the fuck up, lady. Seriously, show some courage. I'd say try to be a gracious loser but you've spent the last 10 months pissing and moaning and throwing a very public tempter tantrum, so that ship has sailed. If you weren't such an egomaniac, you might actually be embarrassed. I know that's not going to happen. I've never witnessed such shameless behavior from someone who was defeated in a contest.

You lost. End of story. You. Lost. You are not POTUS and you will never be. Try dealing with reality for once in your life. Just once.

Gracious losing isn't in the playbook, because losing isn't.

Joseph Kennedy realized (not the first to do so) that things don't just happen. One has to make them happen. So, when he wanted to be a Harvard letterman in baseball, he bribed the guy ahead of him so he could get enough playing time in to get the letter. The Pop lived his entire life this way. His sons learned that lesson well. They figured out what was needed and made sure they had it. Bribes, payoffs, the right people in the right office, etc.

One of the major influences in the life of little Billy Clinton was John Kennedy, who he met as a fat cheeked high school boy at Boy's Nation. Clinton is a smart guy, and charming, too. He learned to be sure to make things happen as he wanted/needed. Why lose, ever?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

"Well, hopefully he hasn’t ordered the killing of people and journalists and the like," Clinton replied.

Of course she hopes he hasn't... She doesn't want any competition in that realm...

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Please, just step over the line to libel / slander. And then I hope Trump sues her to the max.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post