SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sneaky Pete Holster Karma ***Winner Chosen - Congrats Scottbadger***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sneaky Pete Holster Karma ***Winner Chosen - Congrats Scottbadger*** Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
All, up is a Sneaky Pete holster for a quickie karma (pick in the next 48 hours or so).

Another member here (elde) was kind enough to send me a dang near new Sneaky Pete holster for my P232. Downside is the holster is just a touch too small for the P232 (maybe a PPK?).

In observation of my wife, she stated the pouch was "too big for a man but likely wouldn't a second look if on a woman's hip who is dressed in professional/managerial attire."

So, if you'd like to take a chance only rules are:

1. Member BEFORE today.
2. More than two posts (you know who you are Wink )
3. Your promise to forward this along to another member if it doesn't work out for you.

Again - this holster is TOO small for a P232 but MAY fit a PPK in it. Here's a link to the holster (belt-clip style, black):

https://www.sneakypeteholsters...e-holster-belt-clip/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LS1 GTO,

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Will it hold a P938? If so, please include me.

Thank you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Thank you.

I have no idea (there isn't a model number on it).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks !!

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
Looks like something my wife would like to try.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scottbadger
posted Hide Post
In please. Thanks for the opportunity. I have been looking at these for some time.

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Enter me too please. Think I've got something to fit.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
It will work with a Kahr PM9, a Glock 42 and others of that relative size.

Sorry it didn't work for you, LS1 but great of you to hand off to another SF member!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appears it might fit my Ruger LC9
Or S&W Bodyguard .380.
Count me in.
Thank you!

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Thank you.
I have no idea (there isn't a model number on it).
Let's give it a try, please. If I am fortunate enough to win, and if it does not accommodate a P938, I will re-karma it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scottbadger:
In please. Thanks for the opportunity. I have been looking at these for some time.

Hey Scottbadger - Shoot me you addy and I'll get it in the mail.