Main Page
The Lounge
Study Finds 89% of Avocado Oil-labeled Processed Foods Tested Contain Other OilsGo ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
OK so I think we are asking past one another a bit. If it’s a some kind of claim on the bag, there are various standards about that, which can confuse non-industry people. If they lied on a label - like say, putting “avocado oil” and put soybean oil, that’s a big issue. (Think food allergies etc, aside from regulations and laws.) Companies get themselves in trouble all the time, because marketing doesn’t know that words have meaning. (Eg, “Frozen Custard” has a definition, so does premium and super-premium ice cream, sorbet etc. ) BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
(It’s usually a industry professional sees “Filet mignon advertised for the price of ground soybeans,” panics and says “how the hell are they doing that,” because the default in American business is still to think the other party isn’t lying. He then looks at it, realizes that they are just lying, but savvy regulators are also puzzled by how someone could cut costs that much/may get a call from a member of the industry/may not. The outsourced marketing team gets blamed, and everyone glosses over the industry pros who “had” to have known that they were not selling filet for ground soybeans price.) We are losing that culture though. I blame anonymous reviews. Too many trashy people think they can libel as much as they want, and it spills over into life in general. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|
Main Page
The Lounge
Study Finds 89% of Avocado Oil-labeled Processed Foods Tested Contain Other Oils
