SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mischievous donkey tries to charm his way out of trouble (animal video)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mischievous donkey tries to charm his way out of trouble (animal video) Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I love donkeys, wish I'd adopted one years ago. We have good friends that own a donkey sanctuary in Scenic, AZ, we visited a couple of weeks ago. They have FB and IG pages with lots of videos under Donkey Dreams.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3407 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That was adorable. Smile

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting that.

I'm giggling like a little kid, after watching that. Twice. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13521 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Wasn't the waterboy's donkey named Steve?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I have no idea: are donkeys typically affectionate like that?

Year V

Posts: 2635 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
OMG! Poor Mrs Grumbleson! Big Grin

Posts: 11865 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

I love these videos. I REALLY miss having critters around.

^^^That's Baxter, my Katahdin ram from when I kept a small flock of sheep. 300 pounds of laid back cuddlebunny.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15274 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post