SIGforum
Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6190094844

August 14, 2022, 09:04 PM
XinTX
Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
August 15, 2022, 08:01 AM
XinTX

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
August 15, 2022, 03:30 PM
ArtieS

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
August 16, 2022, 12:16 PM
vinnybass

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."
August 16, 2022, 04:42 PM
stoic-one

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/
August 16, 2022, 07:58 PM
XinTX

August 16, 2022, 08:04 PM
XinTX

August 17, 2022, 01:16 AM
Skull Leader

August 17, 2022, 06:53 PM
XinTX

August 18, 2022, 02:21 PM
Ryanp225

August 18, 2022, 02:52 PM
Jimbo54

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
August 20, 2022, 07:59 AM
Jim Shugart

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
August 21, 2022, 08:06 AM
XinTX

August 21, 2022, 10:06 AM
SigM4

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
August 21, 2022, 10:16 AM
egregore

August 21, 2022, 11:42 AM
Z06

August 22, 2022, 04:05 PM
Tuckerrnr1

August 22, 2022, 04:14 PM
stoic-one

NRA Benefactor
August 22, 2022, 10:16 PM
egregore

August 23, 2022, 01:43 PM
stoic-one

NRA Benefactor