SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please explain President Trump pic above to me...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please explain President Trump pic above to me... Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Not that current with your affairs, haven't seen this pic elsewhere and would love some context, if you please.

BTW, happy Xmas to you all my brothers and sisters from SF and your families. Thank you for making this place what it is.
Special wishes and thanks to Para and the mods.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12135 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
He'd just signed the tax overhaul bill--his first major legislative victory and a "promise kept."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The bill is a general lowering of rates and an overall simplification of the federal income tax.

Posts: 27979 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, ensigmatic.
Our pres is working on a similar task and pushing it down our throats before year's end and summer break.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12135 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Its his declaration that he's going to play Eastwood's character in the remake of: "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly"

Posts: 7470 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
That is supposedly his signature, but I think it's a seismograph of his ass kicking the swamp.

Posts: 11859 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Not only is it a reduction in taxes for individuals, it lowers the corporate tax rate helping US companies to compete better with foreign companies. It also removes the individual mandate which was in it's essence a "poor tax" on people who couldn't afford health insurance.

Merry Christmas 0-0!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New law been signed a few days already and yet no bodies in the streets like the GDC's said. surprised?

Posts: 4781 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, Trump is burning liberals. That's almost like bodies in the streets.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
and a lot of companies have already announced bonuses and salary increases. Meanwhile the left is still beating the drum for, OMG he's destroying the economy and we're all gonna die.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
and yet no bodies in the streets like the GDC's said. surprised?
'

They lie.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
As for an explanation of the pic: Its the picture of freedom in action.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Just simple picture of "WINNING" for a nice change.

Merry Christmas!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20322 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Looks good to me. Making America Great Again both here and aboard. Thumbs Up Mr President. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Under Obama, the deficit grew by about 9 Trillion dollars, and no liberal journalist blinked an eye. Now they are having a fit that the new tax law MAY raise the deficit by 1 trillion dollars over a ten year period. Roll Eyes

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2091 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Under Obama, the deficit grew by about 9 Trillion dollars, and no liberal journalist blinked an eye. Now they are having a fit that the new tax law MAY raise the deficit by 1 trillion dollars over a ten year period. Roll Eyes

My brother today was all worried about how the corporate tax cut is going to be "paid for". I told him I did not remember him being so worried about how obamacare was going to be paid for and that it was promised to dramatically reduce health insurance premiums and the subject quickly changed LOL.

Posts: 9749 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This Tax Cut bill has turned every libtard into a financial hawk. Never seen so many people turn on a dime and suddenly are consumed by the federal debt.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The effects of this tax cut have been felt immediately but over the next year we will see the GDP go up and unemploument go down even more than it has. The dems know this but don't expect to hear or read about it in the media.

Just more winning. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What gripes me is that when Shumer and Pelosi stand in front of the cameras screaming about how this tax reform screws the middle class, no one asks them to explain just how it does that.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
What gripes me is that when Shumer and Pelosi stand in front of the cameras screaming about how this tax reform screws the middle class, no one asks them to explain just how it does that.

Do you really expect the scum-sucking lying Leftist media to call out scum-sucking lying Leftist politicians?

Yes, I do realize that saying “scum-sucking lying Leftist” is redundant.

Posts: 6922 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post