SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for a specific type of iPhone SE case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a specific type of iPhone SE case Login/Join 
posted
Trying to find a hard case for the 2nd gen iPhone SE that opens and closes similar to a book so that, when it’s closed, both the front and back of the phone is protected. Wife had an Android phone that was in a case with the screen exposed and, when closing her pocketbook with the phone inside, something pointy and sharp shattered the screen. Not cool. It worked for a while like that, but has now turned into a brick so it’s got other problems than just the screen.

She wants it replaced with an iPhone so she can better communicate with grandson’s iPad (whatever that means) and I’m trying to find a case that’ll better protect the phone since I don’t see her changing her modus operandi.

Anybody know of something like that?

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Go to Amazon and put in iphone se case
you will get several options,

Here is one, $8, cover, and a wallet several colors

iPhone Case Link

Iphone case with cover

I prefer the Spigen cases, and they offer a tempered glass cover for the screen to work with the case.

Spigen Glass Cover

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Might I recommend Incipio brand. Not sure if they make one as you describe, but it's protected the heck outta my iPhone 6s Plus. And it's been dropped PLENTY of times to test its protective capacity. Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
From what I've read online, the iPhone SE2 is essentially the same as the iPhone 8, so any of the iPhone 8 cases should also work with it. Maybe try searching for iPhone 8 cases?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Look at this one---it's leather, closes and secures, and has slots for three credit cards...all for $35.

https://www.snakehive.com/prod...0EAQYASABEgKXJfD_BwE

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post