SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nan sez: "Them crop's need pickin'!!"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nan sez: "Them crop's need pickin'!!" Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
My God Big Grin

Pelosi says farmers need illegal immigrants ‘to pick the crops’ in Florida

And don't forget NASA, Nan! All them im-my-grants need to stay down in Florida to help with critical astrophysics calculations.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Cotton pickin’?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
What crops? I heard they done got blowed away…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
So she wants farmers to break the law and employ them? Put that shit in writing beeotch

Posts: 5333 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
But…but…but would this wrinkled old harpy (apologies to real avian “harpies” in nature around the world) be able to keep her harpy nest clean and stocked with high $ ice cream…fuck this entitled cunt!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
But…but…but would this wrinkled old harpy (apologies to real avian “harpies” in nature around the world) be able to keep her harpy nest clean and stocked with high $ ice cream!…I think not Eek

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, surprisingly, American’s DID do those jobs Americans wont do before they got undercut by invaders. I remember when Americans hauled hay, mowed yards, built, framed and roofed houses, picked crops, painted houses and everything… A lot of my high school friends did those jobs over the summers. My Dad was a vocational high school teacher and there were programs for building trades, AG, A/C and Heating, auto mechanics, auto body…on, and on…

Posts: 401 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Strange that she didn't mention her need for them to work in her vineyards and such....

Posts: 3223 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
She must be competing with Koala Harris. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26420 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Strange that she didn't mention her need for them to work in her vineyards and such....

The vino that the hag drinks has never seen a grape.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31453 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Peanut harvest is in full swing here in my county, to be followed shortly thereafter by the cotton harvest. Corn and soybeans being picked in the food belt over the next month. All done and trucked with big diesel engines using $4.50 a gallon diesel that those stupid twits have inflicted on us. Stand by for big increases in food prices as those costs are passed on to the consumers following this harvest season.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
So Nanc is going to bring back the bracero program?

Posts: 5697 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:

The vino that the hag drinks has never seen a grape.

I think you're right, it seems I've heard that she prefers the fruit of the potato over the grape.

Posts: 3223 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So says Nancy who has hired illegals at her Napa property

There are Many cotton fields around here that will need to be picked in a few weeks. I’ve only ever seen a white man driving a combine to pick that cotton.

Posts: 4775 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Peanut harvest is in full swing here in my county, to be followed shortly thereafter by the cotton harvest. Corn and soybeans being picked in the food belt over the next month. All done and trucked with big diesel engines using $4.50 a gallon diesel that those stupid twits have inflicted on us. Stand by for big increases in food prices as those costs are passed on to the consumers following this harvest season.

I was up in Jay last weekend. Lots of peanut fields

Posts: 4775 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
If it was truely illegal to hire these invaders, wouldn't it be stopped by enforcing our laws? The crop pickers have gone onto better things like, working Americans jobs in all industries, warehousing and logistics, even the Amazon company is full of them. The temp services can be seen all day placing people in fairly high paying positions throughout the country. This is all a sham. The people breaking into the country aren't in need and have no reason to leave where they come from. Every where here in northern Kentucky I see these people by the thousands, driving 60 plus thousand dollar BMW cars, very expensive pick up trucks, brand new family SUVs. I cant imagine they got these picking crops. Its like a dumping ground for latin America. But we aren't supposed to notice?

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:

There are Many cotton fields around here that will need to be picked in a few weeks. I’ve only ever seen a white man driving a combine to pick that cotton.

At $1,000,000 for a new John Deere cotton picker, you won't see any illegal aliens operating them.

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Up until five years ago Polk Florida county was a large producer of oranges. We had several large orange juice production companies located here.
Last time I heard they were importing concentrated orange juice from south America because Florida was no longer growing enough oranges.
Most of the orange groves are now acres and acres of new homes built the last five years.
At least in my area there are no more crops to pick.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2573 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
When them cotton balls get rotten you can't pick very much cotton....

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Large agriculture and livestock corporations like cheap, easily controlled labor. They apparently have powerful lobbying groups and make large donations to the politicians we elect. The politicians create a show about trying to stop illegal immigration and then assure the corporations nothing will change.

Posts: 2368 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post