Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Blow-job.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
That product has been around for at least a decade. It's called the "Cool Cop". Basically, it's a hose system that redirects the air from one of the car's AC vents down inside your body armor. https://www.chiefsupply.com/coolcop/

I've never used one, but I've heard they actually work pretty well. And there have been many times that I've been sweating my ass off in my vest and probably could have used one. (A few times, I've gotten so hot during the summer that I've stopped by a gas station or local church and stood inside the walk-in freezer just to get some relief.)

As the old saying goes, "It's only stupid if it doesn't work."

Posts: 33036 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Totally hosed.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15788 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
What's with this serious post? Razz

quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
That device has been around for at least a couple decades. It's called the "Cool Cop". Basically, it's a hose system that redirects the air from one of the car's AC vents down inside your vest.

I thought so. It looks professionally designed and commercially manufactured, not a "kludge" job.

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The new android cops are working well so far, but since the department could only afford the short energy hose, the androids cannot leave their vehicles.

Posts: 8873 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
You will be assimilated.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Don't laugh, I have one and it works.

Posts: 1981 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
The new android cops are working well so far, but since the department could only afford the short energy hose, the androids cannot leave their vehicles.

10 points for you. Ha !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8914 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Hey some department can't afford wireless body cameras.....just saying.

Yes, I know it is the Cool Cop, I have really thought about getting one. Like RogueSK, I have used that same trick of using walk in freezers to cool down.

Posts: 4053 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
http://www.galls.com/cool-cop-...mor-air-conditioning

I want one too.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5200 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Sometimes, being a cop, sucks!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44444 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Has his own hose like some kind of wannabe fireman Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23643 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm cool!! Cool

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Technologically challenged Chad had trouble uploading his body cam videos.

Posts: 4557 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Officer Dangle was discrete but only up to a point.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5714 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Jus chillin

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm in the back seat, that's not cool buddy. Let some of that air back here, I'm hot from running from you.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Improved internal air bag system.

I wish I had one of these when it was 128° outside. Too bad my car kept overheating and the A/C wouldn't work.

Posts: 889 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm Dr. Octopus' son.

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post