SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone headed to the OGCA show tomorrow?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone headed to the OGCA show tomorrow? Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
I am going to try to get there in the morning.

Anyone else going?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36848 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You mean the Medina Gun Show?!
I can't seem to get there from hereFrown
Tried once and couldn't find the place.

I will go to the next Berea show, though.

Posts: 359 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Not a member, plus no $ in the gun fund currently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16125 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear that Medina show is better than Berea.

I will not bother to go to Niles "new location" again in this life time.
Invited my brother who lives out of state to meet me there (an old K-Mart store). We get there and the place is empty. Found out from the folks at the donuts shop in the same plaza that the other store owners in the complex made them stop the show because there were so many people at the show that there was no room for parking for any other store.

It is a shame that the Niles Expo Center was torn down to build CONDOs. Evidently the logic is that if you can't bring the mall to the people, you bring the people to the mall.

Posts: 359 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was out there today. Came home empty handed.

Posts: 762 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post