SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Camera Karma ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Camera Karma ? Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys, Over the years , when I have seen an old film camera that I found interesting ( in design or history )....I had a tendency to buy it.

You know how this ends Smile ...I now need to get rid of a number of these little friends.

If anyone has the same interest , let me know and I would be willing to send you some of my herd !

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving...mike

Posts: 1264 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
I still miss an old Yashika Model A I learned on. Old cameras always tempt me.
I'm in. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have a Screw mount Leica or Canon or Minolta rangefinder or rangefinder Contax IIa or Nikon.....

then, I'm in.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still shoot films. I currently have a Nikon F100, Pentax K1000 and a couple of Konica TCs. I have lenses for these so I'd be interested in any that will be compatible with the Nikon Ai or later mounts, Pentax K mount, and Konica K/AR mount. A Canon AE-1/AE-1 Program would be awesome too. That's the camera I learn to shoot on and currently don't have.

Thanks for the karma!!!

Posts: 1038 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
I would be interested as well. I learned to shoot with a Pentax k-1000 and I think I took some of my best photos with that camera. Also have developed my own film and printed pictures.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I would be interested! I've been shooting film since my 9th grade photo class in 1981. I still have a darkroom in my basement.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
To honor the memory of my father, if you have a Yashica TLR (twin lens reflex) that would be awesome. I "learned" to be a photographer at a very young age, and still remember the backwards screen, the roll film, etc. His was black.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
Please count me in also. Thank you

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I like Minolta myself. Still have my SRT-101 from 1975 so I guess I'm in too.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I bought my first Canon 35mm film camera in 1991. I remember I was on the phone with B&H ordering it watching the news as the start of the Gulf War was being reported.

I'm interested in anything 8mm/Super 8mm, especially film projectors, splicers, etc. I've spent a lot of time using Bencher copy stands to copy old family photos with my Pentax 67.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
I have a nice little collection of old cameras. I would love to give them a good home!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, it's great to see such interest !

All I now have left is a Japanese clone of a Leica (circa 1955 ish) , with a Russian lens.

Any takers ?? email me at mike28 w at msn. com

Posts: 1264 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post