SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Federal Judge Sides with Glock - Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal Judge Sides with Glock - Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted
Didn't see this any where else...Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (2005)...Judge was a PDJT appointee:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1gtaWP?ocid=msedgntp

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
So a dumbass leaves a loaded gun where people can find it and blames Glock for his stupidity.

Arizona wins again.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
So if BuyDem were to get this immunity protection removed, would it pave the way for me to sue spoon makers for being overweight....

Posts: 23512 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
So if BuyDem were to get this immunity protection removed, would it pave the way for me to sue spoon makers for being overweight....

Yes, and pencil makers for test failures.

And let's not forget auto manufacturers for all the accidents that happen each and every day.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
You can do that now. The law in question protects ONLY gun makers. Spoon makers are fair game.

quote:

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Didn’t Joe say gunmakers were the only ones who couldn’t be sued? Well, what about the Vaccine makers?

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Don't give New York any ideas......

quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
You can do that now. The law in question protects ONLY gun makers. Spoon makers are fair game.

quote:

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I'll take a victory with gratitude, small or large, anywhere WE the People can get one.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15905 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's always good to see a little common sense prevail.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
It's always good to see a little common sense prevail.

So true.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine all the lawsuits that Chaquita Banana would have for all the people slipping and falling on misplaced banana peels ??? God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post