SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Newest addition to the Bisleyblackhawk family (rescue dog related)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newest addition to the Bisleyblackhawk family (rescue dog related) Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Meet Addie...the Australian Cattle Dog/Dalmatian mix...she looks like she’s inherited the energy level of the cattle dog and the silliness of the Dalmatian... my daughter is going to pick her up for me from the A.A.R.F rescue in Crossville TN Sunday Smile Smile Smile...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Q8_h_FeagS4
quote:
quote:
quote:

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
What a sweetie with it seems unlimited energy, congrats Charlie, what a cool blessing!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a great time with your new family member!
I lost my lab 6 months ago and still can’t bring myself to get another dog quiteyet

Posts: 3386 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
God bless and hats off to your sir for giving a rescue pup a loving home. Rescue dogs are the best and most appreciative. Again thank you for thinking of them. You made a very wise decision.

Posts: 2191 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1549 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, that's a good-looking pup. I love Dalmatians. I've had five Dalmatians throughout my life. A girl, then later two brothers, & again later two more brothers. I loved them all dearly & their personalities were a good match for me. Man did they shed! You could brush them daily & get enough hair for a whole 'nuther dog. They're still one of my favorite breeds. The Dalmatian brothers (both pairs) didn't seem to care if the other brother was even alive. Weird.

We've since switched to something less allergenic & got two Goldendoodle brothers last year. Talk about silliness. These two are over the top goofy, and they love each other inseparably. They're even distraught when one or the other is out at the mobile grooming truck.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5545 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all!!! Smile Smile Smile

Posts: 3824 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
What a cutie, she looks like she's going to be a lot of fun. Congratulations.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That's awesome. Congratulations!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Looks great! Just what you need!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
That is some mix, gonna be a fun dog!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
That's a whole buncha spots! Congrats!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Bandit and I say thank you for rescuing.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11889 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That is a good girl right there

Posts: 27181 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Good for you....

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5806 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
She is home Smile...

https://imagizer.imageshack.co...g924/6306/6Ip5sI.jpg

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post