SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you had about $100 credit with Amazon?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you had about $100 credit with Amazon? Login/Join 
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Easy for me. I keep shopping lists on Amazon for stuff I'd like but cannot justify buying at the moment.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another year of Prime. Wink. I didn't think I would get as much stuff as I have from Amazon but Prime makes it better. I joked with the wife, I am saving us money. In fact the other day I had to get a dealer only car part ( intake hose) and the dealer said it was a special order item and would take a couple days to get in. I figured I would try Amazon as well and got the same part for half of what the dealer was going to charge me. It just keeps paying for itself.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Keep a shopping list and watch for sales and also keep an eye on Amazon's "Deal of the day" and "Lightning Deals".
A lot of the those may be "add-on", which means you usually have to buy more than $25 bucks worth, but that's how I picked up a number of things we needed at a significant reduction of price.

Also "open box" or "not in original packaging" is good too if it's not a gift.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I'd use it towards a Svord or Helle knife.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Accu-Shot BT13 monopod. Or use it towards a CTK P3. Then again, they also sell ADM gear, too...and I can always use another scope mount, RMR mount, Aimpoint mount, yada, yada...

Decisions, decisions...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Geez, I don't know. I've never purchased a single item through Amazon. My wife has but I haven't

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Portable Bluetooth speaker

I like my music and syncing my phone to play is handy in the yard, garage, patio, etc.

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Amazon is a bit like CostCo for us.....good deals on lots on stuff we may use but only in smaller amounts...yet it's delivered to the edge of my little estate in nearly the time it takes to schedule an excursion to the nearest non-local CostCo.

I've had $100 gift cards at Amazon & it was hard to settle on just what might be the most desirable/usable/rational choice.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
pay for a year of Prime...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
pay for a year of Prime...

Yup

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Just hold on to it for now. Something will come up down the road. I'm horrible at impulsive purchases myself.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
1/10 of a Kamado Joe, or a nice gun belt

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'd use it toward the purchase of a year of Prime.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a couple of kitchen knives.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54646 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Spatulas. One can never have enough.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
What do you need? They sell pretty much anything.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
A large box of their cheapest condoms

As opposed to a cheap box of their largest condoms.

We need a like button....

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
fenix light

Posts: 5599 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saucony Triumph ISO 3, size 9, in an obnoxious color.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post