SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where to but ink cartridges for my Canon printer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to but ink cartridges for my Canon printer Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted
Wife just spent 80.00+ on a six pack on ink cartridges from Staples for my aging Canon MX870 printer. Those are going back, but I do need replacements, and don't care for remanufactured units unless I'm convinced they are as good as factory. Where are you guys buying your ink cartridges? Thanks to all.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7517 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I have a printer that shares the ink to yours.

I have had luck with these.
E-Z Ink (TM) Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-220 PGI220 CLI-221 CLI221 (4 Large Black, 4 Cyan, 4 Magenta, 4 Yellow, 4 Small Black) 20 Pack for Canon PIXMA MX860 MX870 MP560 MP620 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073...cp_api_PKUGBbSFFGKNP

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25703 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
I've been using Abacus Ink for many years. Good quality, great prices, and fast and fair shipping.

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
mine come from wal-mart,I priced at staples,but I will not buy there. Prices are up there.

Posts: 22421 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I’ve been using Carrot Ink for several years now

Posts: 4232 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Costco for awhile Then they stopped carrying the type I needed.

Then staples when one of my colors would run out and I needed something just to get the job finished.

Then I quit the fiasco altogether and bought a brother multifunction laser printer for $99 off of Amazon. Just arrived yesterday and still in the box. I can’t freaking wait !!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: x0225095,

0:01

Posts: 4286 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless you are printing photos, buy a laser printer. If you spend less than $250 you are going to be ripped off for toner or cartridges. A $100 inkjet printer has a $5 profit. A $20 inkjet cartridge has a $15 profit margin.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4344 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I bought refill ink.
I don't print anything but blk & wht downloads for filing.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
inkjets.com. There's usually a 10% off coupon, and free shipping over $30. They've worked fine in my Brother printers.

Posts: 4061 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I use Costco for my refill ink. Great pricing if they service your printer. Ready in an hour.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My roll printers have half liter cartridges X16 each, at $95 per cartridge.

My UV flatbed has eight 2 liter tanks. Each 400ml bottle costs $98.

All the cartridges or tanks have duty cycle chips that disable that pump when the date is reached and any unused ink has to be dumped.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34421 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7517 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post