SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Knife giveaway ~~ Enter to win a free Beretta *WINNER is josp*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knife giveaway ~~ Enter to win a free Beretta *WINNER is josp* Login/Join 
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted
This giveaway is for a large Beretta Air Light made in Japan. Knife is in excellent condition, never carried. It has an engraving on the side.

This is intended for those directly impacted by the economic downturn. All our 401(k) accounts have fallen, but if you have lost employment or your hours have been reduced dramatically, this is for you. If you have the need to resell this item, please do so.

RULES are as follows
-Must have 20 posts as a member of Sigforum
-Must have valid email address in profile
-Must be legally able to posses this knife
-Winner will be picked at random on 03/24/20

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BlackTalonJHP,

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
I'm în...cool knife!

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Would like to be included in this Karma. I like Beretta air light blades. Thank you in advance, Pickle Rick.

Very Generous.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
My 1st reaction, "Yes, I'm out of work as of Thursday, but as one of the few salary back-office guys, I'll keep up to date with what we're doing". 2nd reaction, "Wow, that's a nice knife". Thank you, please include me.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I have a few Berettas and collect knives. I'm in...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37986 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I had one of them at one time, but I lost it. Thanks for the Karma.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty knife, please count me in. My retirement accounts have been completely hammered but now everything is on sale so I guess I will just keep investing.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I don't have a good quality knife; please include me in the drawing for this one.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That thing looks awesome! I would love a chance at it, thank you very much!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
That knife is awesome! I would love to own that. I've never seen such a beautiful thing as that!

Please don't include me as I am not in 'desperate' need.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Drooling all over my keyboard.

In, if no objections.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12126 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. I would just give it to my son who has a new found interest in knives!!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14013 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please, that's a beautiful blade. I hope all our Sigforum pals weather this storm well.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I'm still working steady, but my hours have been reduced.

Posts: 2223 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Please include me. Hours are now limited; I should still be able to at least pay the immediate bills but if it is extended...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Don't include me, we are doing ok.

I used to have one of those, a really good knife, lost it while traveling.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thank you.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma. If picked I'll give to my son who is laid off as 23 March. He likes sharp pointy things

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind karma. Include me please

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post