SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff Flake spotted at CBS offices, suggesting TV career may lie ahead
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff Flake spotted at CBS offices, suggesting TV career may lie ahead Login/Join 
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
And I can't get the gum off the bottom of my shoe either. Lots of gum on my shoe these days.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/the-...or-wont-run-in-2020/

Former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) is joining CBS News as a contributor , the network announced Tuesday.

Appearing on CBS This Morning Tuesday, Flake discussed his future role at the network and revealed he will not launch a primary challenge to President Donald Trump in 2020. “I have always said that I do hope that there is a Republican who challenges the president in the primary,” he told co-host John Dickerson. “I still hope that somebody does, but that somebody won’t be me. I will not be a candidate.”

On January 15, John Kasich, former Republican Governor of Ohio, was hired by CNN as a senior contributor

CNN also hired Reps. Mia Love (R-UT) and Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) as political commentators for the network

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Ah, yes, Dan Rather's old outfit.

That sums it up imo. The Dan Rather and CBS affiliation has definitely had an impact on how I look at politics and the Media's hand in shaping opinions through their spin.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am still hoping that the knob gobbler will get hit by a bus, train, taxi or anything with enough momentum to inflict the maximum amount of pain and trauma

I have more hatred for this piece of shit than I did for McCain

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I am still hoping that the knob gobbler will get hit by a bus, train, taxi or anything with enough momentum to inflict the maximum amount of pain and trauma

I have more hatred for this piece of shit than I did for McCain

I agree 1000%!!!!!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post