SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help solving animal homicide on back patio..Jeremiah was a Bullfrog
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help solving animal homicide on back patio..Jeremiah was a Bullfrog Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I knew this thread would garner some great replies and you guys did not disappoint. As of now……..the suspect is still on the loose.

Posts: 1103 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Okay, here's my hypothesis:

It was an crow pissed at all racoons because a racoon ate the crow's eggs/babies.

My theory presupposes this: crows in your area would watch you and know you are a hunter, both from observation AND your garbage. Crows have a great memory and a deep seated need for revenge against slights. They can eat roadkill AND catch frogs.

So, putting all the pieces togehter, the bitter, revenge driven mama crow catches the frog, flies over and does the alien autopy there on the cushions and leaves the body. Literally just blood and fluids all the f*^k everywhere to make the biggest mess knowing you would be enraged at the critter that did this.

Then, using the legs and/or feet of a road kill racoon, comes back and dips the feet in the blood and makes the marks and footprints of her hated enemy. Then she flies off and waits for you to extract your revenge.

BUT the plot twist is this: she is friends with the local skunk. They hang out all the time. The crow did not think you would go to SigForum to try for an ID of the offender, she's thinking "he's going to think racoon right away" because that's all clear in her head. Instead though, you go out and waste her friend the skunk. OH NO!!

Moral of the story, take your cushions in at night next time.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1965 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post