SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just want to say thanks to Para for having this place
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just want to say thanks to Para for having this place Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I apologize for being late to this appreciation and acknowledgment thread, we’re on vacation & here I am checking in for the most honest & truthful information & news.

Knowledge base is second to none. When I run afoul of the rules or post something stupid, the members steer me back in line before Para’s valuable time is wasted on me. I’m grateful & thankful to be here! Thanks to all that make SIG forum so great!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve found answers to my US Service rifle questions elsewhere. I’ve found GOOD answers here!

Plus I can also at the same time learn all about ship driving, lawn care, home improvement projects, and for all I know someone here is an expert on AdS/CFT correspondence (you know... Maldecena duality)

And all without any of the usual internet BS.

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Best forum on the net and far and away the most posting freedom. Thank you Para.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Yep!

I seldom go a day without visiting Sigforum.

Para and the other mods make this a refuge of sanity, good will, plain speaking, and common sense.

They have my thanks and gratitude as well.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6417 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post