SIGforum
Bernie Sanders explains that he couldn't do his job because he was running for president

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6080000944

October 31, 2018, 06:23 PM
frayedends
Bernie Sanders explains that he couldn't do his job because he was running for president
Geoff Dhiel, the republican running against Elizebeth Warren has been strongly pointing out that she is running for president and won't do her job in the Senate. Bernie is backing up that assertion.

These go to eleven.
October 31, 2018, 07:31 PM
RichardC
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
An absolutely lazy, useless leech on society, he never was able to support himself without assistance until he ran for office at age 40 or so. He can show zero accomplishment prior to that and he's been on the public dole ever since.

A True Hero of the Revolution.

October 31, 2018, 08:21 PM
snoris
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
He gets his pay check no matter how little or hard whether or not he works. Typical gov't job...

Fixed It For You.
November 01, 2018, 04:04 AM
KevinCW
I hear he also had a difficult time, due to his lack of knowledge of basic economics...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."
November 01, 2018, 11:02 AM
stoic-one
Man up Bern, the answer is, "I was busy, stop asking"

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/
November 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
chellim1
quote:
A True Hero of the Revolution.

It's kind of funny, but... he actually might have won the Democrat nomination if the DNC didn't fix it for Hillary. Eek

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
November 01, 2018, 03:23 PM
6guns
And so many people fell...still fall for his bullshit!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
November 01, 2018, 03:33 PM
birddog1
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Has the man ever taken resonsibility for anything??

That same question can be asked of every liberal