SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Merry Christmas one and all
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas one and all Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to everyone on the best forum out there! Best wishes and blessings for the new year!

Posts: 473 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Everyone! Have a safe New Year! Smile

"Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness"

Posts: 99 | Location: IL | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all here, there & everywhere.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Got my lump of coal this morning so all is well. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all y'all! And may the New Year be good to you.
DSC_8266.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone

Posts: 1581 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas one and all!!

Posts: 6709 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to All

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all. May it be filled with good food, family, and all the toys you've been hoping for.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 15143 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Flashguy, that is an awesome pic! Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Flashguy, that is an awesome pic! Big Grin
Thanks! That photo was from last year. I've got a full Santa suit now, but don't have a picture of me in it yet.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

And to all of you and yours.

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

And to all of you and yours.

I like it ^^^^^^!

Posts: 6709 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year to all!

Posts: 536 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and safe travels.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas all!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15976 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Wising you a Merry Christmas and a warm vintage P220. Big Grin

Posts: 9403 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. Luke 2:11

Merry Christmas, y'all.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post