SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Married shower - what's in yours?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Married shower - what's in yours? Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
his, hers or both.....

Posts: 23556 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Sister in law was giving me grief about "why did men need so many guns", yada yada.
Once we established that she owned over 134+ pairs of shoes the conversation was essentially over.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Are we counting toys?

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I moved out of “our” bathroom 10 years ago. Moved out of “our” closet shortly after. Soap, shampoo and a scotchbrite pad in the shower. A shelf and about 12’ of 1” black iron pipe is the new closet.

Took her 2 years to figure out I had nothing but 2 suits and a couple pair of dress shoes in the closet. My clothes go from my body into the washing machine onto the rack. They only come up if I wear them now.

If we had a smaller house the wife would be considered a hoarder, she is at the collector stage.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5158 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post