SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Olive Garden Did Well By Me With Customer Service Today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Olive Garden Did Well By Me With Customer Service Today Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A group from work would go to Olive Garden for lunch occasionally. I thought the soup, salad and breadstick lunch was good.

Didn’t care for the entrees offered though.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 2006 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If you don't mind food that arrived frozen in bags, was heated in sinks of hot water, plated, shoved in a microwave for final heating before delivery your table... have at it.

Yes... seen the kitchen of several and exactly how they do it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38296 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've heard all their entrees are microwaved. Haven't eaten there in 15 years.
I can do better in my kitchen.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
If you don't mind food that arrived frozen in bags, was heated in sinks of hot water, plated, shoved in a microwave for final heating before delivery your table... have at it.

Yes... seen the kitchen of several and exactly how they do it.

This is why the bread and salad is acceptable there, while the entrees are truly terrible.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53254 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I think OG is pretty mediocre anymore, I think they went above and beyond to make it right for you. Sounds like you handled it on your end very well and they reciprocated, pretty much unheard of in this day and age. I give their manager the utmost credit as he truly cares about his store. Unfortunately I’ve come to expect shitty service anymore when we go out and this is refreshing to hear.

Posts: 509 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post