SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Target Breach Settlement check looks fake
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Target Breach Settlement check looks fake Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted
Has anyone else received a settlement check from the Target security breach several years ago?
The reason I ask is my info was breached and I did file back then, but the check I just received looks fake. The front looks real but the back of it does not. It is for a measly amount anyway.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whododat:

Has anyone else received a settlement check from the Target security breach several years ago?
The reason I ask is my info was breached and I did file back then, but the check I just received looks fake. The front looks real but the back of it does not. It is for a measly amount anyway.
Got a Target store near you? Try to cash the check there, at the customer service counter.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30705 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Just cashed ours, no problems at all.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I received my $43.96 postcard size check yesterday. Haven't deposited it yet.

Posts: 4011 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Don’t try and cash it at a target store, rolls eyes.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Deposited mine with no issues yet.

Posts: 540 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I will deposit it.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post